I can provide BG/SBLC with NO upfront fee and no hidden charges. Please read my provider's BG/SBLC Purchase/Lease Transaction Procedure below and see if it will suit your requirements.
1. Buyer submits Letter of Intent (LOI) with full banking coordinates (there must be sufficient cash funds in this account), Enlarged 140% Colour copy of Passport, Client Information Sheet, Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable), Corporate Resolution (if applicable), Non-Solicitation Statement, and an Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement.
2. After conducting due diligence, the Seller will countersign the LOI and return it to Buyer including details of the BG Issuing bank, and Seller’s Passport copy. This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract. Both parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective Banks and Buyer will be required to acquire customer status with our bank by opening a business account with the issuing bank with initial/activation deposit of at least GBP £45,000 this is to avoid upfront fees. Meanwhile, you may decide to withdraw the deposit and close this account at the end of this transaction or keep it for further transactions after the first transaction is successfully completed.
3. Within two (2) banking days, the Seller’s Bank shall send a PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer’s Bank. (EXHIBIT A) The PRE-ADVICE shall be valid for four (4) banking days only.
4. Within the same banking day, the Seller shall email a courtesy copy of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer for confirmation. Within three (3) banking days after authentication of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799, the Buyer’s Bank shall reply and send a SWIFT MT-799 to the Seller’s bank and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Seller’s email.
5. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the Buyer’s SWIFT MT-799, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the Bank Guarantee via SWIFT MT-760 to the Buyer’s Bank (EXHIBIT B) and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Buyer’s email. The Buyer’s bank verifies and authenticates the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760.
6. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760, the Buyer shall send payment to the Seller via SWIFT MT-103 and concurrently pay Consultants commission fees of Two Percent of each tranche face value. Courtesy copies of the commission payments shall be sent to the respective consultants/beneficiaries and their paymasters.
7. Within seven (7) banking days after authentication of receipt of payment to the Seller, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the hard copy of the BG to the Buyer’s Bank via Bank Bonded Courier.
8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.
9. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probe or communicate in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.
10. Please, Ready and Study this transaction procedures from Number 1 to Number 10 VERY WELL. Make sure you or your clients understand these transaction procedures, because we will work STRICTLY based on these transaction procedures.
Contact us for outstanding service, competence & professionalism; For all inquiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regards, as we await your response.
GLOBAL TRADE BROKERS
- Company Name: GLOBAL TRADE BROKERS
NCNDA.org - Important information
- - This website is NOT associated with any user registered here!
- - Never pay anyone by Western Union, Moneygram, or another payment system.
- - Contact us about a user who sends scam offers. This account will be blocked.