JET FUEL NEEDED
Once you are in agreement with the procedures hereunder and the SCO can reflect the procedures and price we have a deal.
Quantity: 1,000,000 Barrels for Spot/Trial
Price: Platt -7
Contract: 2+ Million Barrels
Commission: $1 Seller Pays Sell Side Intermediaries / $1 Buyer Pays to Buy Side Intermediaries
** Buyer issues ICPO + CP + Proof of Funds (POF) + alongside passport copy
** Seller issues to Buyer the Commercial Invoice (CI). Buyer signs and returns alongside TSA
** Seller issues the POP documents to the Buyer (for example)
• Tank Storage Receipt (TSR).
• Fresh Quantity and Quality Certificate (Intertek or equivalent)
• Certificate of origin
** Upon confirmation of product Q&Q, Buyer makes payment by MT103 for the total product available.
** Seller changes title of ownership to Buyer’s name and Seller pays to Sell Side intermediaries and Buyer Pays Buy Side Intermediaries according to the signed NCNDA/IMFPA for both Spot and monthly deliveries. Buyer lifts the product
The buyer has tanks owned and vessels in many parts of world, the buyer needs a full pop and a fresh sgs report. The buyer only wants to deal with sellers who have fuel in tanks and want to sell. The buyer doesn’t want to have to wait on fuel to arrive in rotterdam. If sellers have fuel in rotterdam then they must have a full pop and a fresh sgs report. And the buyer is ready to buy in 48 hours.
- Company Name: APPLIED iNNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS inc
NCNDA.org - Important information
- - This website is NOT associated with any user registered here!
- - Never pay anyone by Western Union, Moneygram, or another payment system.
- - Contact us about a user who sends scam offers. This account will be blocked.