Sugar for sale
1. You confirm that you are going to buy the sugar, by signing the seller's Consignment Confirmation document,
2. Seller buys the sugar and gets the shipping documents (Proof of Product), to provide you,
3. Seller sends you get the shipping documents to confirm that the sugar exists,
4. You pay (MT103) for the sugar and seller verifies that payment has been made, you are sent the title to the sugar, prior to the vessel sailing to your destination,
5. The buyer is responsible for all landing costs at the destination
6. Consignment transaction completed.
This procedure is not negotiable. Seller needs your confirmation before buying the sugar, you get POP when the refinery gives seller the shipping documents and you are to pay for the sugar before seller ship it. Call me if interested.
Please do not waste your time if you intend to alter the above procedure. Price going for $340 for 25,000mt
NCNDA.org - Important information
- - This website is NOT associated with any user registered here!
- - Never pay anyone by Western Union, Moneygram or other payment system.
- - This website is never involved in any transaction and never offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
- - Contact us about any user who sends the scam offers.