gold for sale in sierra Leone ONLY on FOB basis.
1. Seller issues SPA to buyer
2. Buyer agrees the procedures, terms and signs and returns SPA.
3. After signing of SPA, Seller issues POP ( by way of video and pictures with buyer company name and the particular date in reinforce prove.
4. After 72 hours buyer notifies seller of his arrival date and time. In other to give seller enough time to organise gold dore bars for buyers viewing and testing.
5. The gold dore bars is then presented to NMA in other to pay 3% government tax ( borne by buyer).
6. NMA presents buyer with the following documents
i assay report
ii certificate of origin
iii. Certificate quantity
7. Before buyer exports the gold out of the country, buyer must pay a commitment fee of 20% of the value of the entire cargo with the balance payable after final assay.
8. Final payment must be made within 48 hrs after testing at buyers destination.
NCNDA.org - Important information
- - This website is NOT associated with any user registered here!
- - Never pay anyone by Western Union, Moneygram or other payment system.
- - This website is never involved in any transaction and never offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
- - Contact us about any user who sends the scam offers.