Jet fuel, (JP54, Jet-A1), Virgin Oil D6, D2 Gas Oil EN590 on FOB
FOB PROCEDURE ROTTERDAM / HOUSTON
1. Upon acceptance of seller's Offer, buyer issues Purchase Order (ICPO) and TSA.
2. Upon acceptance of buyer ICPO, Seller issues Commercial Invoice, buyer signs and sends back to seller.
3. Seller arrives at the buyer tank storage terminal to program the injection and then send to buyer the below proof of products.
a. (Three) 3 days Unconditional Dip Test Authorization (DTA)
b. Fresh SGS Report inspected in Rotterdam
c. Tank Storage Receipt with GPS coordinates
d. Authorization to verify (ATV)
e. Injection Report
f. Certificate of origin
g. Authorization to Sell and Collect (ATSC).
4. Buyer upon verification and confirmation of the product and the POP documents, order SGS to conduct the Dip Test in the Seller Reservoir on Buyer expenses.
5. Upon successful Dip Test, Seller commences injection immediately into Buyer Tank and issues Buyer Title of Ownership Certificate to be followed by all Export Documentation.
6. Buyer makes payment by MT 103/TT Wire Transfer for the total and Seller pays all intermediaries involved in the transaction.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
NCNDA.org - Important information
- - This website is NOT associated with any user registered here!
- - Never pay anyone by Western Union, Moneygram, or another payment system.
- - Contact us about a user who sends scam offers. This account will be blocked.